Re: Website layout method

From: Ryan Dooley <dooleyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:50:12 -0600

WML (not this mobile phone crap, I'm talking about Website Meta
Language: ports/www/wml) allows to write templates, includes and complex
perl functions which get processed into static HTML pages.

No overhead (only static pages), but the same flexibility as with the
actual cgi version (as long as you only want to provide static content).

I had totally forgotten about WML. Yeah, if you don't want to introduce overhead by PHP/Perl/... then WML is the way to go indeed. Create just a few templates and wmk is your friend :-)

Cheers,
Ryan