Re: ftime() again

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:28:34 -0800 (PST)

    ftime() is in libcompat.  What problem are you seeing?  buildworld
    seems to work for me.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:
:The problem is that /usr/src/crypto/openssl uses the ftime function,
:which is not present, it gave way to gettimeofday()
:
:I am not sure what the best way to deal with this is,
:We can add  /usr/obj/usr/src/lib/libcompat/ftime.o to SRCS
:
:Though I am not at all certain that is the proper way to deal with this
:
:Robert Garrett