ftime() again

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:32:47 -0600

The problem is that /usr/src/crypto/openssl uses the ftime function,
which is not present, it gave way to gettimeofday()

I am not sure what the best way to deal with this is,
We can add  /usr/obj/usr/src/lib/libcompat/ftime.o to SRCS

Though I am not at all certain that is the proper way to deal with this

Robert Garrett