Re: Little Hicup in my programming plans

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 02:52:07 -0500

Matthew Dillon said on Feb 27, 2004 at 21:59:09:
>     Hey everyone.  I took a spill going around a turn on my
>     bicycle today and trashed my right shoulder... a broken Clavicle,
>     so my right arm is in a sling and being right handed this is
>     going to put a serious crimp in my programming activities.
>
>     I'll be able to commit newtoken04 if nothing serious comes up
>     but I'm not going to be able to really program a whole lot
>     for the next few weeks.

Wow, bad luck.  Hope you're not in serious discomfort.  I'm sure your
mental pain is much more than your physical, since you were going
pretty strong just now.  On the other hand I don't really believe the
"won't program a whole lot" bit, I predict you'll become an expert
left-hand typist very quickly :) (it's not very hard, I'm strongly
right-handed but have typed sizeable emails with my left hand while
holding a phone or a cup of coffee in my right hand)

Rahul