Little Hicup in my programming plans

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:59:09 -0800 (PST)

    Hey everyone.  I took a spill going around a turn on my
    bicycle today and trashed my right shoulder... a broken Clavicle,
    so my right arm is in a sling and being right handed this is
    going to put a serious crimp in my programming activities.

    I'll be able to commit newtoken04 if nothing serious comes up
    but I'm not going to be able to really program a whole lot
    for the next few weeks.

    So, for a while, you are going to see some sparse postings by
    me!  It took 5 minutes just to write this missive w/ my left hand!