Re: Little Hicup in my programming plans

From: "William A. Carrel" <william.a@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:53:01 -0800

In article <200402280559.i1S5x90p061624@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Hey everyone.  I took a spill going around a turn on my
>     bicycle today and trashed my right shoulder... a broken Clavicle,
>     so my right arm is in a sling and being right handed this is
>     going to put a serious crimp in my programming activities.

Ouch.  I had the luck(?) to completely tear my ACL a couple weeks ago.
Luckily I don't need my knee to type effectively.  But you get to avoid
surgery I imagine, and that's nice.

Hopefully the doctor has got some good painkillers for you while you
recovery and the rehab won't be too bad.  Best of luck healing!

--
William A. Carrel
<william.a@xxxxxxxxxx>