Re: HEADS UP: Website Overhaul

From: James Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:17:32 -0600

One might want to preserve the w3c icon's link though, as it's rather useful for validating pages on the site -- without actually having to go to w3.org and and typing in the url.

--James

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Gang,
:
:I have finished my 3 parts of the website overhaul. Now the website is :fully XHTML Transitional compliant and a major design and facelift is :given. In addition, I received a few comments regarding the font being :way too small in some browsers like Off-by-One and friends; this issue :is fixed is now.
:
:If there are any other problems, than do not hesitate to give me a :shout. Note, I have not updated the main site, because I am awating :Matt (hiya!) to update the installed copy of tablecg.c.
Ok, I updated tablecg. However, I would like you to remove
the W3C icon. It's unnecessary clutter in my view.