Re: a few first impressions from the 2004-03-17b image

To: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:42:08 +0000

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:
I noticed this -- sorry I forgot to point it out on the lists.
Manually removing crtbegin.o from the emacs makefiles fixes it.

OK. I have just woken up, am a bit grumpy though, but I have committed an Emacs port override which was submitted by Aaron Malone ages ago. That should allow you to build it without playing dirty tricks.

[ ... ]

Rahul

Cheers.

	-Hiten