Re: Grub and DragonFly?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:01:38 -0800

Eli Scott wrote:

So, Anyone out there use Grub to boot Dragonfly?  And, if so, how the
heck have you managed to do it?

I converted an existing FreeBSD installation ;0)

However, when dealing with FreeBSD I always had better luck
using the 'disklabel -B' command.  I usually screwed things
up with boot0cfg.  Never did understand why, either.

It sounds like you already have a copy of your partition
table stored safely away, right?