SSI papers

From: Andre Nathan <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:12:14 -0300

Hi

Since one of DragonFly's goals is to achieve SSI, I believe this is a
good place to ask: could anyone point me to papers/articles/books on
this subject? I mean, something that talks about the pre-requisites,
implementation and/or design of an SSI cluster.

TIA,
Andre

--
There's a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not
a fence.