Re: SSI papers

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:00:44 -0700

Andre Nathan wrote:
Hi

Since one of DragonFly's goals is to achieve SSI, I believe this is a
good place to ask: could anyone point me to papers/articles/books on
this subject? I mean, something that talks about the pre-requisites,
implementation and/or design of an SSI cluster.

The one Larry McVoy likes to point to is this one: http://www.opersys.com/adeos/dox/practical-smp-clusters/practical-smp-clusters.html

He likes it because it's based on his work, naturally ;-)  It talks
about linux but I imagine it could be applied more generally.