Re: New ISO available / ...

From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:17:25 +0200

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:11:43PM +0200, R. E. Ceiver wrote:
> -Setting up keyboard map, hostname, timezone

Please add ifconfig_XXX to basic setup instructions too.

> -Installing nano (editor)

No comment on this :)

> -PCMCIA card hint (deprecated?)

You mean pccardd? This shouldn't be used and yes, it is deprecated.
Do you have any card not working with NEWCARD and therefore the default
kernel?

> -alternative cvsupping (without getting the full archive)

Yes, that's useful for "normal" users as opposed to system developers.

Joerg