Re: make buildworld failure

From: "R. E. Ceiver" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 22:41:29 +0200

I'm still fairly certain that this is a /var/tmp issue.

You're right. It obviously was, but I'm not really sure why. I had mounted /tmp as MFS and /var/tmp linked to /tmp. Now as I unmounted /tmp and compiled anew, everything went alright.

Since a make buildworld takes about 12 hours on that Compaq lightning, I will try to reproduce it the next time a significant codebase change happens.

Thanks for the hint
--markus