Re: make buildworld failure

From: Bryan Berch <dfbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 17:47:32 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:I encountered exactly the same error while doing a "make buildworld"
:overnight. The machine is a Pentium MMX, 146 MHz. If more infos are
:required, drop me a mail.
:
:--markus

See if the problem is reproducable:

cd /usr/src/share/doc/papers/memfs
wmake (note the 'w')

I reinstalled and everything appears to be working fine now. Since I don't know for sure if it was the batterries going in the wireless keyboard for sure since another had the same problem, would it be a good idea to run wmake now?

Bryan