Quick Note about DragonFly Port Overrides

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:41:09 +0100

Gang,

Just a quick note, please *make sure* that you test your port overrides with GCC-3 by setting the environment variable `CCVER' to `gcc3'. This will make it easier and less fuss will be raised by me. ;-)

I just saw that the devel/gnomevfs2 port override was removed but when I tried to compile it with GCC-3 it didn't work.

So if you make sure that it compiles with GCC-3 than we will not end up in this rigmarole.

Cheers.

	-Hiten
	hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx