Re: Quick Note about DragonFly Port Overrides (Pushing to Vendor)

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:23:44 +0100

Hiten Pandya wrote:

Gang,

Just a quick note, please *make sure* that you test your port overrides with GCC-3 by setting the environment variable `CCVER' to `gcc3'. This will make it easier and less fuss will be raised by me. ;-)

I must add, if you can get away with adding pre-processor conditional __DragonFly__ and the port works, then please push the change upwards to the vendor.

	IF the changes are extensive, or obstrusive enough that the
	vendor will make a fuss about it, then make a DFport. :-)

Cheers.

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx