one of recent commits seems to cure memory leak in modlogan (same problem present in freebsd 5.2.1)

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:58:59 +0200

Hello!

Had problems with modlogan processing semi-big apache logfiles - program was killed by system for eating too much memory (512MB was not enough). I recompiled kernel to let apps use up to 768MB RAM (on 1Gig machine) and it mostly worked. Every now and then this was not enough. But one of commits (was it pmap one?) seemed to cure modlogan which now processes logs just fine - it eats 45megs tops where it used to be over 700megs. I had exactly the same problems on FreeBSD 5.2.1 so it was not just Dfly problem.

Keep up the good work!

Tomaž