Problem Booting RC1 CD - VMware

From: "Dylan A. Reinhold" <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:15:46 -0700

I installed VMware 4.5.2 on my laptop, I was able to install FreeBSD 4.9 fine. When I went to install DF, the RC1 disk stops at "Waiting 15 seconds for SCSI devices to settle". So I did the FreeBSD -> DF upgrade, after I pulled the DF sources and rebuilt it, the same thing it still locked up.
I am currently building a new kernel without any SCSI support. ( hope this works )
Is there any info I can pass along that would help this problem.

Thanks,
Dylan

It's good to have some time to mess w/ DF again
_Laptop Info_
Dell C600 PIII 850