Re: SMP support via ACPI

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

:That did not help. I can boot an SMP kernel in single user mode if that
:bit of information is of any value.  While the exact failure point is
:not always the same, it is always just before the start of login.  In
:other words, sometimes I will see the "Additional TCP options" message
:last, other times I will see the "Starting moused" message and get a
:pointer drawn on the screen.
:

    A getty is run on ttyd0.  Try editing /etc/ttys to turn that off.