Re: Install Log

From: Eduardo Tongson <propolice@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:45:59 +0000

On 10/18/05, Erik P. Skaalerud <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Matthew Dillon wrote:> >       * Anyone who can download the release can also download the sources.> >         This is certainly not entirely true for people who get the release> >         on a mailed CD, but it is again a matter of the vast majority of> >         people having access to the internet.>> How? Using cvsup? What if they are downloading the dragonfly iso on a> windows PC? Use cvsweb to download one file at a time? Naah..>>
When I had my mirror up, I provided src tar-gz archives every night on> my http server. I saw alot of people starting to download(mirror?) it> aswell, so it was obviously useful.>> Since my mirror isnt alive, nobody else have provided this service.>> Perhaps this is something that dragonflybsd.org should host?>> - Erik>Simon does<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/src/>
-ed