Re: network02.patch - MPSAFE network interrupt

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:32:05 +0000

ane.com> <438b7af2$0$741$415eb37d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <200511290110.jAT1AIke082429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <438BF814.6000509@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <200511291720.jATHKJ8x086595@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :I am pretty sure I haven't missed any vital steps, so if this works
> :please do provide a verification for others.
> :
> :Regards,
> :
> :Hiten Pandya
>
>     This is really beneficial information, could you add it to the Wiki?
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon
> 					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Done, here is the link:
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Kernel_Debugging_in_DragonFly_BSD

I have started an article called "Kernel Debugging in DragonFly BSD", and
I am planning to add more information on other common debugging techniques
that have been "unwritten knowledge" for a while now.  I want to add
information like frobbing with per-cpu structures, browsing LWKT tokens,
displaying process lists, navigating TAILQ and LIST structures etc; stay
tuned.

Note, it will take time for me to write everything.  If anyone wants to
extend this article, please do get in touch with me so that changes can be
coordinated and planned.

Hope it helps people in their kernel debugging endevours.

Kind regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at dragonflybsd.org