panic: kthread_create called too soon

From: Adrian Nida <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:24:48 -0500

I've uncovered the above reproducible panic on:

DragonFly discordia 1.3.7-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly 1.3.7-DEVELOPMENT #0: Sat Oct 22
 22:01:44 EST 2005     root@discordia:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LABTHUG  i386

To invoke it, all I have to do is:

# kldload libiconv
# kldload libmchain
# kldload smbfs
# mount_smbfs -I //adrian@livingroom/c$ /mnt/livingroom

I followed the HOWTO at:

However, all I have in /var/crash is a file called minfree, which contains '2048

I did grab my handy digicam and captured the backtrace.  You can view it here:

I'm going to rebuild kernel+world with the latest cvsup.  If I can regenerate
it with that, I'll let you know.  If you guys need a corefile and can help me
generate one, I'll give it to you.