Re: finish amd64 port of DragonFly GSoC project

From: Jordan Gordeev <jgordeev@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:39:05 +0300

Matthew Dillon wrote:
It's looking very good so far. After I recompiled the world the
segmentation faults went away. It looks like you implemented the
entire 128TB user VM space and a 512G kernel VM space in the new
amd64 pmap code?
The constants in sys/platform/pc64/include/pmap.h indicate that 128TB is available for user VM space and at most 512GB is available for the kernel, but I'm not sure what is the actual limit for the kernel VM space