Re: DragonFly pkgsrc maintainers wanted

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:31:03 -0700

Alex Hornung wrote:
Samuel (sjg@) has already signalled some interest in this. Is there anyone
else who would *pretty please* want to sit at the interface between
DragonFly and pkgsrc so we actually get our fixes in?

Cheers,
Alex Hornung

Alex,
I would be willing to help out.
I have been following DragonFly (was a FreeBSD user) from the beginning. Just have not found a way to help out, I do have 2 *small* patches in the system.
Feel free to contact me for more info or discussion.

Regards,
Dylan