RE: bugtracker switch

From: "Alex Hornung" <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:17:31 +0100

: And of course there's still the problem that there are
: ten users with my name on redmine.  I don't know if this
: is the case in roundup, too, because there doesn't seem
: to be an easy way to list all users.  Anyway, it would
: be very nice if this problem could be fixed for the
: future in redmine.

Well, if redmine shows several usernames for you, then it is because roundup
stored them all that way. All roundup users were imported into redmine, and
no additional accounts added. So in short, if redmine right now shows 10 or
so user names for you, it's because of how roundup created/stored them.

If you tell me how to reproduce your cookie strings, I can try and see what
redmine does about it.

In any case it would be trivial to just strip out the cookie string
(everything after + and before @ in the "From", if I understand it
correctly?) when forwarding from the mailing list to redmine.

Redmine uses a script called rdm-mailhandler.rb to take care of posting
things into redmine from the mailing list, and it can easily be modified.

Cheers,
Alex Hornung