resident stack size

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 00:07:53 -0400

I went through the code for top in /contrib/top/ but their was no specific information about the functions being called for getting the resident stack size.
Or any construct which gives the resident stack size.
Theirs the function get_process_info and get_system_info (definition resides in one of the file) but they give the cpu and memory usage statistics/ time values.
If you know how does it gets the resident stack size, please tell me.
Till then I will go through it again.

Pratyush Kshirsgar.