Re: About top and git clone

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 09:57:04 +0200

No problems. There are a ton of GIT tutorials out there, and we have
also in the webpage the most common git use:

Also you may want to take a look to development(7), via web even:

top(1) source code resides on /usr/src/contrib/top, but the dragonfly
specific stuff is on /usr/src/usr.bin/top.

Antonio Huete

2010/5/2 Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I made the clone of the repository in my directory.
> I am unfamiliar with git so will be asking you guys, if some problem occurs.
> I wanted to know the location of the code for top command.
> Pratyush.

- Antonio Huete