Re: About top and git clone

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 09:57:04 +0200

Hi,

No problems. There are a ton of GIT tutorials out there, and we have
also in the webpage the most common git use:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/TypicalGitUsage/

Also you may want to take a look to development(7), via web even:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man?command=development&section=ANY

top(1) source code resides on /usr/src/contrib/top, but the dragonfly
specific stuff is on /usr/src/usr.bin/top.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete

--
- Antonio Huete