Re: Working on importing the Puffs library

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:01:28 -0500

Ok, here is the gitorious repo link.
I tried to add some code for puffs from the FreeBSD.
The make file wont work you need to make a minor change.
You can send me your gitorious id, so that I can add you to the project and you can fetch the files.

Thank You,
Pratyush Kshirsagar.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@gmail.com> wrote:
I think Sandip Jadhav is working on this one. So, better if we ask him otherwise two guys can end up with the same project.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Justin C. Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:
On Fri, March 4, 2011 5:31 am, shivanth m p wrote:
> I would like to work on importing the Puffs framework into dragonfly bsd
> as
> a part of the gsoc event . Any help on where i should start ? I'm working
> on
> the draft of my proposal already . I saw a post by Samuel J Greear on his
> past proposal which was really helpful. Did anybody ever try to port puffs
> to dragonfly  ? If so then that would give me a good starting point .

I don't have any good advice on where to start; the NetBSD site does have
some documentation.  I don't think puffs has undergone any significant
porting work for DragonFly (or any other system?) so you get to be the
first.

It would be wonderful to have - I look forward to the proposal.  We'll
know if DragonFly's in Summer of Code by the 18th.