Implement virtio drivers on DragonFly to speedup DragonFly as a KVM guest

From: Supriti Singh <supritisingh08@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:03:13 +0200

--0015175cad9aa3609f04bc39f35a

Hello,

I am doing my Masters in Computer Science at Saarland University, Germany.
I am interested in project " Implement virtio drivers on DragonFly to
speedup DragonFly as a KVM guest".
In past, as part of my bachelors thesis, I have worked extensively on
virtio. My bachelors thesis was "Virtio based Transcendent Memory".

I have few doubts regarding the project. As this project was part of GSoC
2011 , I would like to know what work has been already been done for
implementation of driver for network and what is expected now? I searched
for it but I am not clear about what work is remaining for Virtio Network
Driver.

Regards,
Supriti Singh

--0015175cad9aa3609f04bc39f35a

ers in Computer Science at Saarland University, Germany. I am interested in=
 project &quot; Implement virtio drivers on DragonFly to speedup DragonFly =
as a KVM guest&quot;.=A0</div>
vely=A0on virtio. My bachelors thesis was &quot;Virtio based Transcendent M=
ng the project. As this project was part of GSoC 2011 , I would like to kno=
w what work has been already been done for implementation of driver for net=
work and what is expected now? I searched for it but I am not clear about w=
hat work is remaining for Virtio Network Driver.</div>

--0015175cad9aa3609f04bc39f35a--