GsoC project

From: Atul Agrawal <adi.mdkk2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:35:41 +0530

--047d7b33d9288c625d04bc35cbac

Hi,
I am a B.E student and i have skills(function, recursion, linked list,
reading
&  writing files and other basic stuffs.) in C language(love Programming).
After looking through the idea pages i find that maybe i will be skilful
enough to do the following projects.
Adapt pkgsrc to create a package system with dependency independence.Create
a Samba VFS plugin to expose Hammer history)

Frankly speaking,I am not able to understand what the organisation want me
to do.
So kindly help.I will try to learn more new concepts if required.
And people from our college having the same skill have successfully done
this course which is giving me a green signal.

--047d7b33d9288c625d04bc35cbac

Hi,<br>I am a B.E student and i have skills(function, recursion, linked lis=
t, reading<br>
&amp; =A0writing files and other basic stuffs.) in C language(love Programm=
ing). After looking through the idea pages i find that maybe i will be skil=
ful enough to do the following projects.<br><h5>Adapt pkgsrc to create a pa=
ckage system with dependency independence.</h5>
<h5>Create a Samba VFS plugin to expose Hammer history)</h5><p>Frankly spea=
king,I am not able to understand what the organisation want me to do.<br></=
p>So kindly help.I will try to learn more new concepts if required.<br>