Re: GSOC project

From: Robert David <robert.david.public@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:09:11 +0200

Hi all,

I have little bit investigate about state of libattr and differences to
libudev. Also programs that may or need depend on libudev. It seems to
me questionable what to implement and if it is reasonable to do.

In debian package system (which I count as good reference) there are
these packages that depend on libudev:

connman - intel connection manager daemon
dmsetup, libdevmapper - DM tools
dvdstyler - DVD authoring system
gvfs
lvm2