style(9) sweep on config(8)

From: Chris Pressey <cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:19:38 -0800

Hi again.

I want to do some work on /usr/sbin/config, and I thought it would be a
good idea to do a style(9) sweep on it first (otherwise I'll be tempted
to make style changes while hacking it...)

I split my changes into three cumulative patches to make them easier to
review, but they can be combined and committed all at once if repochurn
is an issue.

config0.diff:
	- change K&R declarations to ANSI declarations
	- remove ``register'' keywords

config1.diff:
	- no space after casts
	- no space, but yes parens, after sizeof and return
	- spaces around binary operators
	- other minor whitespace issues

config2.diff
	- use NULL instead of 0 for pointers
	- explicitly compare to 0 or NULL for non-booleans

-Chris