Re: .Dx (DragonFly) macro-ized man pages

To: aaron@xxxxxxxxx
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:39:26 +0000

>> [ ... ]

    Ok Aaron, nice work.  I will be committing the patchset tonight,
    but I will leave out the openssh parts of the patch, for now.

    Once I am entirely sure about our crypto/ code policies, I will
    commit them.

    Not quite tonight, as I shifting through the mdoc patchset
    and I have found a multitude of mdoc errors WRT the patch.
    There are some mechanical substitutions I need to take care
    of as well.

	Right, patch has been committed.  I have also made quite a few
	other modifications which were required, mostly to fix some of
	the mdoc mistakes in the patch, and also others that I found
	while editing through each of the manual pages.

	Thanks Aaron for doing the initial work, I highly appreciate
	it! ;-)

		-Hiten
		Hiten Pandya
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp@xxxxxxxxxxx