Dragonfly fortunes

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:28:08 +0100

Hey list,

I'm compiling a dragonfly-fortune file. It's of course too short to
actually submit, so I would really love it when people report choice
quotes from whoever to me. The current file is way to small to actually
submit, I'll submit the file when I have about 20 or 30 quotes. Heck,
I'll even throw in a patch to hook it into the games/fortune/datfiles
build :)

Cheers,
Emiel