Re: rename of M_ alloc defines

To: eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:00:44 +0100

Eirik Nygaard wrote:
Jeffrey Hsu wondered if I could rename the mbuf alloc flags M_TRYWAIT,
M_DONTWAIT and M_WAIT to be MB_ instead. So they would not be confused
with the malloc flags in the kernel.

I will commit the patch on monday if there are nothing I missed.

http://eirikn.kerneled.org/dragonfly/M_toMB_inallocoperations.patch

You still need to rename the libmchain flags as I have mentioned quite a few times before. They are named MB_*, and they should be renamed to MBC_* to avoid confusion.

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx