Re: rename of M_ alloc defines

To: hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeffrey Hsu <hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:09:25 -0700
Cc: eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiten Pandya wrote:

    You still need to rename the libmchain flags as I have mentioned
    quite a few times before.  They are named MB_*, and they should
    be renamed to MBC_* to avoid confusion.

I see a lot of confustion between the mbuf allocation M_ flags and the malloc M_ flags. I do not see a lot of confusion between the mbuf flags and the libmchain flags. So let's keep the two issues and patches separate please.

Jeffrey