DHCP update & server

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:45:20 +0200

hey,

I did an update some days ago but somehow nobody got along to test it. Builds fine, unfortunately I don't have a setup to test it.

This update contains:
- update to latest ISC DHCP package
- now new contrib style
- adds dhcp server to base
- changes bsd.*.mk to support patch files that won't build .o files (for man pages, etc)

grab it from:
<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/dh.tar.gz>

cheers
  simon

ps: I know, tar tells about trailing stuff, that's okay as the archive was written through a pipe.

--
/"\
\ /