Re: Initial re(4) port

From: Adonijah <adonijah@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:43:17 +0000

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 03:52:52 +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Hi all,
> on ftp://dragonflybsd.dyndns.org/re.tgz you find the module outline of
> re(4) for DF. After some style(9) updates and supposedly some further
> adjustments, I'll commit it.

Thanks to Joerg for working with me personally to get this driver working
on my system. One less network card makes me happy :)

Works great so far, but I have been unable to test gigabit or fast
Ethernet speeds over a local network.

To expound this driver provides support for things like the Realtek 8169
gigabit Ethernet adapter integrated into nForce3 motherboards.

Thanks again to Joerg.