Re: Kissing the beastie goodbye

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 03:17:40 +0200

Sascha Wildner wrote:

* For renaming beastie.4th to fred.4th a repo copy has to be done. Otherwise we'll lose CVS history. I've asked Matt to do it.

Umm...I didn't notice that beastie.4th is included from loader.rc so it can't be done since loader.rc is not installed again once it's there and I'd rather not poke around with sed in customizable files.

Sorry, Matt, my fault...

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx