Re: mdoc(7) update

To: Francis GUDIN <fgudin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:50:10 +0100

Francis GUDIN wrote:
Hello,

here's an update to mdoc(7): it now describes 'our' macro (Dx) and adds
a few new 'known' versions of DragonFly to mdoc.local.
The patch is generated from "hg export"; feel free to let me know if
it's an issue.

Thanks go to Sascha for his explanations regarding contrib/ and patches!

One more thing, the final version of the patch should maybe be submitted to the groff people so the documentation can be included in groff.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx