fortune patches

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:42:36 -0500 (EST)

Trevor Kendall sent me a set of changes that created DragonFly-specific
fortunes and fortunes-funny files.  However, some of the tips specifically
mention FreeBSD and are also directly attributed to someone; e.g. their
name is under it.  I haven't been able to raise those folks to OK changing
their quote to say "DragonFly".

Unless someone has another rationale, I'm going to remove those quotes in
the new DragonFly fortune file.  (The originals in the FreeBSD file will
stay.)