Re: build of gnome2/libgtop2 fails

From: Benedikt Müller <mad_mueller@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:49:01 +0200

Hey,

thanks for answering.
Okay, too bad that most gnome programms depend on this package.

But the strange thing is, the packages from gobsd.org of gnome2 are working.
The only problem is, that this packages are linked to XFree, but xorg works quite nice on my machine and I don't want to change it.

Hm, it seems we have to wait until someone from the developer-team helps us.

Regards,
Ben