Re: SMP compile failed on awk20040207 on qemu

From: "Noah Yan" <yanyh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:20:25 -0600

Sorry for my late replies to your answers.

I build it for IA32. and later on I tried several times (each time it runs 2
hours and fail), it stops on different steps with the same error. But when I
build them on a real machine(not virtual machine), it is ok from buildworld
to build/installkernel. So I think something comes wrong with the simulation
probably and I am looking at still, and will report my results when figure
out.

Noah