Re: another logo idea

From: "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:24:25 +0100

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
Zera William Holladay wrote:

I apologize:

"word", not "world"

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, Zera William Holladay wrote:

I'll fix it up if anyone likes this idea.

-Zera Holladay

That would look very cool for an o'reilly book cover;-) Maybe for the DF handbook pdf export?

I'd like to use this for the DragonFly C Book Project, if you don't mind. Could you do it with a dragonfly photo / drawing that isn't encumbered by a copyright -- and which font are you using for that? I'd like to be able to add text for each of the chapters, but I'm not sure I've got the font :).

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell