Re: Re[2]: Latest ISO

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:33:09 -0800 (PST)

:So I guess the latest GCC3 build I downloaded to try isn't a good
:idea? Is that branch not even 'official'? I was thinking this would
:eventually be the route DF takes (gcc3) so I might as well put that
:one on my box to mess with. You still recommend gcc2 snapshots still?
:
:Also, a new 'stable' will be very soon?
:
:--
:Best regards,
: Scott                            mailto:tcslv@xxxxxxx

    We are going to be moving to GCC3 as the default browser after the
    upcoming release.  At that point it will become official.  A lot of
    people are using the GCC3 build now but it isn't quite official yet.
    Your mileage may vary!

    Unless you are doing things that actually need gcc3, I do still
    recommend the gcc2 snapshot for general users.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>