Re: dfports/www/firefox doesn't build :(

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:15:47 +0800

Raphael Marmier wrote:

I wonder why. Looks like something's wrong with Freetype, but the latest version is installed.

I'm getting a little crazy. Everytime I try making myself a usefull DragonFly machine, something has to break horribly. Last time was xorg, now Firefox. Duh.

Don't feel privileged. Neither Mozilla nor Firefox would build for me yesterday on a freshly updated FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE either. Same error message, as seen earlier when trying to do a clean install of GNOME-2.10 when it hit the Mozillla build.

By contrast, a clean DragonFlyBSD STABLE of 27 March
has loaded XFree86, xfce4, Opera, and *Mozilla* w/o
hassle with 'pkg_add -rv {above names}.

Smiling now ...... ;-)

Bill