Re: dfports/www/firefox doesn't build :(

From: Raphael Marmier <raphael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:31:23 +0200

I renamed the firefox dir in dfports and went to buld from the ports/www/firefox.

unfortunatly, it breaks somewhere else:

gmake[4]: Entering directory `/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/mozilla/intl/uconv/ucvcn'
gmake[4]: *** No rule to make target `export'. Stop.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I store a local copy of the repository and then grap head out of it with cvs?

(cvs -R -d <repo> co ports -P -A)

Raphael