symlink app lib to common libs

From: Walter <walter@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:01:13 -0500

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:13:18 +0200

OK - so you only package the libs with unstable APIs :)

(Non-guru type here again) Would it make sense to have a "lib" directory in each app's folder, as was suggested, and then symlink to the actual library? This way there could be one actual library that is updated easily, and still allow some apps to hold on to the older library version by re-linking as needed.

I know I don't know enough about this to describe what I'm
thinking appropriately, but it works in my head. <g>