Re: can one use USB attached storage (hard disk) for crash dumps?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Hello!
:
:	Since I can not use ips driver for crashdumps I was wondering whether I
:could use hard disk connected via USB to the machine to perform crashdumps?
:
:Toma¾

    I don't think that will work but since it goes through the CAM layer
    I'm not sure if CAM provides a crashdump abstraction or not.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>