Re: jail maximum load limit

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

:Hello.
:
:Maybe I'm not in the right place, but I was wondering...is it possible
:to limit the maximum possible load per jail?
:
:I was thinking about this because I have more jails on a system and
:if/when one goes nuts, the machine load is up to the sky and the machine
:  and other jails are unusable.
:
:Thanks.
:
:Regards,
:Tomas

    Not at the moment, no.  It is possible to write a scheduler under the
    new framework to e.g. give each jail its own separate scheduler, but
    nobody has written such a beast.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>